See Photos Here ⇈ and Video Below ⇊
(All taken from the actual property)
The Quick 411
You’ll love this gorgeous, rural land tucked in a secluded area of Oregon in a very exclusive area of Nimrod River Park..
- These 1.58 secluded acres near the Sprague River might be the gorgeous getaway you’ve always wanted.
- A very quiet location with lots of trees, excellent privacy + a few spots offering really nice views of the Sprague River valley below.
- It’s a nature-enthusiast’s perfect home away from home, with endless fishing, hunting & recreational opportunities at your doorstep—secluded enough to be peacefully uninterrupted, but close enough to anything you need or want.
- Owner financing available. No credit checks, everyone qualifies. We accept all major credit cards. All cash offers considered.
- Look at ALL the property photos above + see “Property Features & Specs” below for more details…
7 Things to ♥ About These 1.58 Acres ⤵
- Nature Lover’s Paradise: This region homes major wildlife preserves and national forests, making it is a nature-enthusiast’s perfect home away from home. With lots of mature trees, abundant wildlife, and endless fishing, hunting and recreational opportunities at your doorstep.
- Awesome Views of the Sprague River Valley: Tucked only 300 yards from the Sprague River (and easy walk), this rural property gives you one of the best river views & access in the area.
- Enjoy the Quiet: A very exclusive location, in the Nimrod River Park Subdivision—secluded enough for you to be peacefully uninterrupted, but close enough to larger areas for supplies, shopping, medical needs, etc. It’s your chance to own the gorgeous getaway in a secluded area you’ve always wanted.
- Super Easy Access: A very quiet location with plenty of trees and privacy, but can be easily accessed via Drews Rd—which is paved, has power lines, and runs directly in front of this parcel.
- The Peaceful Getaway You’ve Always Wanted: An off-gridder’s “happy place”, a private space you can camp and be in nature, or as your ‘home base’ for excursions/adventures in Klamath Falls State Park (only 6 miles away), Sprague River fishing (right there!) or even enjoying the awesomeness of Crater Lake! (see pics for perspective)
- A Serious Discount: This secluded lot is priced at less than half of similar properties in the area right now for quick cash sale. Seriously.
- + Zero Risk: Your satisfaction is guaranteed by our 30-day Money-Back Happy Promise.
- Bonus: Fishing Reports at Sprague River… | Settling into Sprague River… | Hiking for Days… | Crater Lake National Park…
Bottom line: Looking for your own piece of paradise? Then this 1.58 gorgeous acres of rural, vacant land near the Sprague River might be perfect for you. A nature-lover’s perfect home away from home, the weekend camper’s home base, or even a homestead happy place.
We want this SOLD and it won’t last long at this price. First come, first served.
Property Features & Specs ⤵
- Directions: From the town of Sprague River, head North on Sprague River Rd., across the river turn right on Drews Rd (Hwy 599), then about 4 miles down, property is on the left.
- Google Map of Parcel: https://goo.gl/maps/ywUh9aaGYKNvBn3D7
- Approx GPS:
- NW:42.468801, -121.432231
- NE: 42.468792, -121.431638
- SW: 42.467719, -121.432237
- SE: 42.467710, -121.431632
- Acreage: 1.58 +/-
- APN: R346343
- Legal Descr: Lot 6, Block 49, Fourth Addition to Nimrod River Park, according to the official plat thereof on file in the office of the County Clerk of Klamath County, Oregon
- Tax Lot: R-3611-008A0-03200-000
- Surrounding Area:
- Only 300 Yards from the Sprague River (perfect for fishing enthusiasts)
- Parcel has paved road frontage
- Power is close (on Drews Rd) and I’m told water is not far down.
- The small town of Sprague River is 8 minutes away (and has a post office, library, deli, two small country stores/gas, community center, church and little second hand store.)
- Less than an hour from Klamath Falls (with all the shopping & modern conveniences you could need.)
- Crater lake is about 72 miles away.
- Water: Would be by well or haul it in.
- Electricity: Power is not far down (on Drews Rd, which runs in front) or would be solar.
- Sewer: Would be septic, but only needed if you build.
- Annual Property Taxes: $56 (approx)
- Association Dues: None
- Title/Conveyance: Free and clear via Warranty Deed
- SALE—reduced cash price.
- No credit check, so long as you have the money.
- 100% Satisfaction, Money Back, 30 Day Guarantee.
- Zoning: R-2 (1 house)
- Single-family, manufactured & mobile homes = OK
- Tiny homes/container homes = OK
- Time limit to build: none
- Anyone can camp on their land for up to 21 days (collectively) in any 6 month range.
- RVs are considered for camping, so are covered by camping policies
- Animals are allowed please check on limits.
- Call 541-883-5121 for zoning dept before building anything.
Bottom Line: These 1.58 secluded acres are a nature-lover’s perfect home away from home, the weekend camper’s home base, or even a homestead happy place, it’s a very quiet location with lots of trees, excellent privacy + a few spots offering epic views of the Sprague River valley. Endless fishing, hunting & recreational opportunities are right at your doorstep—secluded enough to be peacefully uninterrupted, but close enough to anything you need or want.
Imagine owning the gorgeous getaway you’ve always wanted, for less than half what others are paying for the same thing in this area.
Video of Property ⤵
In addition to photos atop this page, here’s a few mins of video taken from various places on the actual property…
Purchase Details ⤵
Option A: Low down & monthly
First ⇢ $250 down + $250 doc fee
Then ⇢ $216/mo for 60 mos ($13,210 total)
- No credit check (so long as you have the money)
- Installment sale (I.E. no interest charged)
- Via land contract and promissory note
- Title is clear & taxes are current
- 10% off if paid off within first 6 months
Option B: Discount Deal (negotiable)
- Open do discussing serious discount for: (i) an all-cash sale, (ii) larger down payment and/or (iii) higher monthly.
- Offers welcome and warmly considered—let’s talk about it. シ
Deposit to Reserve Today: $250
- Reserves this parcel off market for 3 business days.
- During these 3 days, deposit is fully refundable for any reason.
- This lets us collaborate together Re: pricing options & make purchase arrangements together.
- After 3 business days, deposit is no longer refundable, and gets applied to doc processing fee.
- Credit/debit card via Paypal = OK
Your Three Options From Here ⤵
1) Reserve this now!
Make a Hold Deposit »
You can claim this piece of awesome before someone else does by securely placing a “hold deposit” using your credit/debit card right now. And rest easy—your land purchase gets the full 30-day, Money Back Happy Promise treatment.
Fair warning: First some, first served.
2) Got a question?
Reach Out To Us Here »
You’ll see a lot of important details on this land parcel above. (You did read the whole page, right?) But if you still have questions you don’t see answered here, that’s cool… you can reach out to us and ask us anything.
(Even weird questions are cool. 🙂 )
3) Get ‘first dibs’
Get ‘First Dibs’ »
This particular parcel not quite your cup of tea? No problem, we get more in this area all the time, and love giving ‘first dibs’ on the best deals to our in-house early-bird list. You might wanna think about. it. 🙂
Here’s why in 60-secs:
Disclaimer: All information listed is deemed reliable, but should be independently verified. MosesLand.com provides this information believing it to be accurate, but without representations or warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Buyer is encouraged to verify all info on this page with his/her own due diligence before purchasing.