See Photos Here ⇈ and Video Below ⇊
(All taken from the actual property)
The Quick 411
Check out these amazing Sprague River views! It’s the gorgeous getaway you’ve always wanted—prime, hilltop Tableland nestled in a secluded area of Nimrod River Park, in Chiloquin, Oregon.
- These 1.49 secluded acres near the Sprague River are priced less than ½ of similar properties in the area, or owner can finance with low payments—if interested, just ask.
- A very quiet Tabeland mesa location with no neighbors + picture perfect views of the Sprague River (only 545 yards away!) and gorgeous surrounding trees and pasture land.
- It’s a nature-enthusiast’s perfect home away from home, with endless fishing, hunting & recreational opportunities at your doorstep—secluded enough to be peacefully uninterrupted, but close enough to anything you need or want.
- Look at ALL the property photos above + see “Property Features & Specs” below for more details…
7 Things to ♥ About These 1.49 Acres ⤵
- Awesome Views of the Sprague River Valley: Tucked only 545 yards from the Sprague River (an easy walk down hill), this rural property seriously gives you one of the best river views & access in the area.
- Nature Lover’s Paradise: This region homes major wildlife preserves and national forests, making it is a nature-enthusiast’s perfect home away from home. With abundant wildlife all around, and endless fishing, hunting and recreational opportunities at your doorstep.
- Enjoy the Quiet: It’s extremely peaceful and quiet up there, the only thing you hear is the wind blowing in the grass and and the birds. It’s your chance to own the gorgeous getaway in a secluded area you’ve always wanted.
- Super Easy Access: Secluded enough for you to be peacefully uninterrupted, but close enough to larger areas for supplies, shopping, medical needs, etc. This is a very quiet location that can be easily accessed from Rim Rd (running right in front of it) which is just two quick turns from highway 599 (less than a mile away).
- The Peaceful Getaway You’ve Always Wanted: The perfect place you can camp and be in nature, or use as your ‘home base’ for excursions/adventures in Klamath Falls State Park (only 6 miles away), Sprague River fishing (right there!) or even enjoying the awesomeness of Crater Lake! (see pics for perspective)
- A Serious Discount: This secluded lot is priced at less than half of similar properties in the area right now for quick sale, or owner can finance with low payments—if interested, just ask.
- + Zero Risk: Your satisfaction is guaranteed by our 30-day Money-Back Happy Promise.
Bottom line: Looking for your own piece of paradise? Then this 1.49 gorgeous acres of rural, vacant land with amazing Sprague River views might be perfect for you. A nature-lover’s perfect home away from home, the weekend camper’s home base, or even a homestead happy place.
We want this SOLD and it won’t last long at this price. So, move quickly or someone else will. First come, first served.
Property Features & Specs ⤵
- Directions: Recommend just clicking the map link below to navigate there. But from the town of Sprague River, head North on Sprague River Rd., across the river turn right on Drews Rd (Hwy 599), then about 4 miles down, go left on Walla Walla Rd (dirt), then left on Rim Dr, property is on left. See here and here for visual context.
- Google Map of Parcel: https://goo.gl/maps/swF46CC4oFpDSERX7
- Approx GPS:
- NW: 42.472293, -121.439588
- NE: 42.472294, -121.438730
- SW: 42.471199, -121.439399
- SE: 42.471158, -121.439116
- Acreage: 1.49 +/-
- APN: R343854
- Legal Descr: NIMROD RIVER PARK 4TH ADDITION BLOCK 31, LOT 140 KLAMATH COUNTY, OREGON
- Tax Lot: R 3611-005C0-03000
- Surrounding Area:
- Only 545 Yards from the Sprague River (perfect for fishing enthusiasts)
- The small town of Sprague River is a hop across the river (and has a post office, library, deli, two small country stores/gas, community center, church and little second hand store.)
- Only 13 miles from Beatty, Oregon.
- Less than an hour from Klamath Falls (with all the shopping & modern conveniences you could need.)
- Any easy half hour from Klamath Falls State Park or Klamath Lake.
- Crater lake is about 72 miles away.
- Water: Would be by well or haul it in.
- Electricity: Solar, generator, or call county for power in proximity.
- Sewer: Would be septic, but only needed if you build.
- Annual Property Taxes: $41 (approx)
- Association Dues: None
- Title/Conveyance: Free and clear via Special Warranty Deed
- SALE—reduced price if paid in full at one time.
- Or owner can finance with low payments—if interested, just ask.
- No credit check, so long as you have the money.
- 100% satisfaction, money back, 30 day guarantee.
- Zoning: R-2 (1 house)
- Manufactured or tiny homes allowed
- Single-family, manufactured homes = OK
- Tiny homes/container homes = OK
- Time limit to build: none
- Camping is allowed for 120 days.
- Animals are allowed please check on limits.
- Call 541-883-5121 for zoning dept before building anything.
Bottom Line: These 1.49 secluded acres are a nature-lover’s perfect home away from home—the weekend camper’s home base, or even a homestead happy place, it’s a very quiet location with excellent privacy + some really breathtaking views of the Sprague River & surrounding valley. Endless fishing, hunting & recreational opportunities are right at your doorstep—secluded enough to be peacefully uninterrupted, but close enough to anything you need or want.
Imagine owning the gorgeous getaway you’ve always wanted, for way less than half what others are paying for the same thing in this area.
Video of Property ⤵
In addition to photos atop this page, here’s a few mins of video taken from various places on the actual property…
Purchase Details ⤵
$250 down + $500/mo for 9 mos ($4,750 total)
$650 down + $150/mo for 60 mos ($9,650 total)
- An installment sale (no interest charged)
- Via land contract and promissory note
- No credit check (so long as you have the money)
- $250 doc processing fee (non refundable)
- Yes—title verified clear, taxes current
Deposit to Reserve Today: $250
- Immediately takes this parcel off market (reserved for you)
- Credit/debit card, check or Paypal = OK
- Applied to doc processing fee.
- Seller open to discuss even lower pricing for (i) all-cash offers, (ii) higher down payment, and/or (iii) higher monthly installments.
- Offers always welcome and considered—let’s talk about it.
Your Three Options From Here ⤵
1) Reserve this now!
Make a Hold Deposit »
You can claim this piece of awesome before someone else does by securely placing a “hold deposit” using your credit/debit card right now. And rest easy knowing you get the full 30-day, Money Back Happy Promise.
Fair warning: First some, first served.
2) Got a question?
Reach Out To Us Here »
You’ll see a lot of important details on this land parcel above. (You did read the whole page, right?) But if you still have questions you don’t see answered here, that’s cool… you can reach out to us and ask us anything.
(Even weird questions are cool. 🙂 )
3) Get ‘first dibs’
Get ‘First Dibs’ »
This particular parcel not quite your cup of tea? No problem, we get more in this area all the time, and love giving ‘first dibs’ on the best deals to our in-house early-bird list. You might wanna think about. it. 🙂
Here’s why in 60-secs: