See Photos Here ⇈ and Video Below ⇊
(All taken from the actual property)
The Quick 411
You can own this 1.46 acre lot in the Oregon Pines subdivision and live your BEST life in Klamath County, Oregon, priced at a fraction of similar properties in the area…
- It’s the perfect place to escape to and enjoy the serene, breathtaking beauty of Southern Oregon’s Big Sky.
- A remote, off grid location sitting in the middle of Oregon’s greenbelt—with plenty of privacy, freedom and only one house visible in the distance.
- Epic views of the nearby mountains, pines & spruce trees, without the expense or hard work of clearing them to build.
- You can build, RV, camp or just use as “home base” for exciting excursions in the area.
- There’s abundant wildlife in the area with great hunting & fishing all around you + hiking, and endless ATV/dirt bike riding just steps from your front door.
- Secluded but not remote—the small town of Beatty is only 10 miles away, and Klamath Falls is just 50 miles away, with any convenience you could ever need.
- Look at ALL the property photos above + see “Property Features & Specs” below for more details…
9 Things to ♥ About These 1.46 Acres ⤵
- Nature Lover’s Paradise: Sitting in the middle of Oregon’s greenbelt, with National Forests and wildlife preserves literally surrounding you, this slice of Southern Oregon is a nature lover’s happy place. Enjoy elk, mule deer, wolves, and bald eagles on your own piece of paradise. Look up and you might even catch a glimpse of a mountain lion napping in a pine tree near this property.
- An Outdoor Enthusiast’s Perfect Spot: This area & the surrounding massive forest is perfect for hiking, camping, boating, backpacking, horseback riding, mountain biking, skiing, hunting & fishing.
- Hunting Galore: If you prefer to see wildlife through your rifle scope, this is a prime location for your hunting camp. Bring your friends, or keep this honey hole to yourself: You’ll find big game, like mule deer, Rocky Mountain elk, and pronghorn antelope—plus several varieties of trout, largemouth bass, teeming in area lakes and streams. Migrating geese, ducks and swans are in abundance in the spring and fall!
- Cool Rock Outcroppings: Who needs expensive landscaping when Mother Nature has provided unique, stunning rock outcroppings for you?
- Enjoy the Quiet: Spend your days (and nights) peacefully uninterrupted, listening to birds, peace & quiet—not traffic, lawnmowers & leaf blowers.
- Easy Access: Just 10 miles from town, this land is the perfect escape from city life or year-round residence, directly accessed via dirt road.
- The Peaceful Getaway You’ve Always Wanted: Pitch your tent, park your RV, or build an off-grid house (no electric bills!) and make this your adventure headquarters or the year-round home you’ve always wanted.
- Zero Risk: Your satisfaction is guaranteed by our 30-day Money-Back Happy Promise.
- Bonus: Hiking for Days… | Fremont-Winema National Forest… | Crater Lake National Park…
Bottom line: You can own 1.46 gorgeous acres of rural, vacant land, surrounded by stunning mountains, epic national forests, abundant wildlife, and prime hunting & fishing all around you.
Make this your off-grid homestead, private hunting honey hole, or the place where your kids and dogs can run free with no one else around you. An awe-inspiring place to set up camp or build your castle—close enough to anything you could want, but no one will find you out here if you don’t want them to.
Avoid the hassles and the banks with seller financing (details below) or make me a cash offer. 🙂 We want this sold sooner than later, so first come, first served. Whoever puts the deposit down first snags it.
Property Features & Specs ⤵
- Google Map of Parcel: https://goo.gl/maps/ioYAEPHh2VpP5gG19
- Approx GPS:
- NW: 42.532130, -121.380027
- NE: 42.533010, -121.379993
- SW: 42.531995, -121.379822
- SE: 42.532002, -121.378873
- Acreage: 1.46 +/-
- APN: R282973
- Legal Descr: Oregon Pines Subdivision, Lot 9, Block 22, According to the Official Plat Thereof on File in the Office of the County Clerk of Klamath County, Oregon
- Tax Lot: R-3511-014C0-08100-000
- Surrounding Area:
- This is a remote, off grid location with plenty of privacy, freedom and no neighbors.
- Sits in the middle of Oregon’s greenbelt, this impressive 1.46 acres has dirt road frontage, and is literally surrounded on all sides by national parks.
- Stunning mountains, abundant wildlife & prime hunting & fishing all around you.
- The small town of Beatty is only 10 miles away (it’s got that off-the-beaten track, locals-only, undiscovered territory kind of charm.)
- 50 miles from Klamath Falls (with all the shopping & modern conveniences you could need.)
- Crater lake is about 80 miles away.
- Water: Would be by well or haul it in.
- Electricity: Solar, generator, or call county for power in proximity.
- Sewer: Would be septic, but only needed if you build.
- Annual Property Taxes: $52 (approx)
- Association Dues: None
- Title/Conveyance: Free and clear via Warranty Deed
- Owner can finance with monthly installments (see options below)
- Or, reduced price possible if paid in full at one time.
No credit check, so long as you have the money.
100% satisfaction, money back, 30 day guarantee.
- Zoning: R-2 (1 house)
- Single-family, manufactured & mobile homes = OK
- Tiny homes/container homes = OK
- Time limit to build: none
- Anyone can camp on their land for up to 21 days (collectively) in any 6 month range.
- RVs are considered for camping, so are covered by camping policies
- Animals are allowed please check on limits.
- Call 541-883-5121 for zoning dept before building anything.
Bottom Line: You can escape to epic views & the serene beauty of nature sitting in the middle of Oregon’s greenbelt. With this 1.46 acres with stunning views of Oregon’s majestic mountains, BIG SKY, abundant wildlife & prime hunting & fishing all around you—it’s secluded enough so you can spend your time peacefully uninterrupted, but close enough to anything you need or want.
Imagine owning the gorgeous getaway you’ve always wanted at this price—the perfect place to build your off-grid castle, or weekend camp, hunt, ride ATVs/dirt bikes, or just live a simpler life with endless outdoor fun all around you.
Video of Property ⤵
In addition to photos atop this page, here’s a few mins of video taken from various places on the actual property…
Purchase Details ⤵
Option A: Easy Deal (low down & monthly)
First ⇢ $250 down + $250 doc fee
Then⇢ $195/mo for 48 mos ($9,610 total)
- No credit check (so long as you have the money)
- Installment sale (I.E. no interest charged)
- Via land contract and promissory note
- $250 doc processing fee is non-refundable
- Title is clear & taxes are current
- 10% off if paid off within first 6 months
Option B: Smoking Deal (negotiable)
- Open do discussing serious discount for: (i) an all-cash sale, (ii) larger down payment and/or (iii) higher monthly.
- Offers welcome and warmly considered—let’s talk about it. シ
Deposit to Reserve Today: $250
- Immediately takes this parcel off market (secured for you)
- Credit/debit card, check or Paypal = OK
- Applied to doc processing fee.
Your Three Options From Here ⤵
1) Reserve this now!
Make a Deposit »
You can claim this piece of awesome before someone else does with a deposit made securely with your credit/debit card right now. And rest easy—your land purchase gets the full 30-day, Money Back Happy Promise treatment.
Fair warning: First some, first served.
2) Got a question?
Reach Out To Us Here »
You’ll see a lot of important details on this land parcel above. (You did read the whole page, right?) But if you still have questions you don’t see answered here, that’s cool… you can reach out to us and ask us anything.
(Even weird questions are cool. 🙂 )
3) Get ‘first dibs’
Get ‘First Dibs’ »
This particular parcel not quite your cup of tea? No problem, we get more in this area all the time, and love giving ‘first dibs’ on the best deals to our in-house early-bird list. You might wanna think about. it. 🙂
Here’s why in 60-secs: